Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, new me!

Just kidding, same me. But I do have a few changes I'd love to make in 2014.


1. Exercise, exercise, exercise. 
*I'm embarrassed to say I have not regularly exercised since I got pregnant with Luke. I said, I am just going to enjoy this pregnancy and maybe workout here and there. Whereas with Beck I exercised until the night I went in to have him. Well I'm paying for it now. Body is definitely different this time around and the motivation to start again is nowhere to be found. So I have signed up for bootcamp again and let's just say I am scared.

2. Cook more healthy dinners, and try a new recipe every week. 
*this will be my hardest to keep but the one I am determined to do.

3. Read more.
*because nothing makes me happier than getting lost in a book.

4. Be on my phone less.
*not going to lie I love my phone. I get a little anxious when I don't have it. It's my connection to the world when being a stay at home mom has me feeling disconnected. BUT I want to be less connected to the phone and more connected to my kids and husband.

5. Stop the yelling. 
*I'm a yeller and not proud of that. Really going to stop this.

6. Go to church more
*always feel better after I have been.

7. Try and live by " if you don't have a anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

And there you have it! Quite the list...

Most importantly I will live by this: 



0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs