Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Case of the Tuesdays

Anyone who knows me well knows I don't exactly LOVE to work.  Working is fine and I do it because it's what's best for my family at the moment but I definitely don't hit the ground running every morning.  Actually it is the exact opposite, I stay in bed as long as humanly possible while David literally begs me to get moving, then later lectures me about how much easier our mornings would be if I would just get out of bed earlier.  Tuesdays have to be the worst work day there ever was.  Mondays are fine, you are refreshed from the weekend and they fly by because you are usually busy.  Tuesdays mean you have a whole long week ahead of you...I loathe Tuesdays.  It is usually the day I complain the most about working, my job, really anything.  I should really start keeping track of how many times and what day of the week I call David and say "guess what?! I just quit my job."  This is obviously never true, but a girl can dream.  So on Tuesdays I have to remind myself not to indulge myself by looking at things like this:



But look at things like this (and remember how incredibly lucky I am to have a good job that I actually enjoy from time to time, that helps provide for my family) :





Even Tuesdays...


*all images via Pinterest (of course)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs