Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Dear Boy

On August 12, 2010 my life changed in the most indescribable way,  I became a mother to my dear boy Beck.



I have always wanted to be a mother.  When I was in the 1st grade we were asked to choose an age we would like to be forever, I chose 23 because I knew I would be married and have a baby.  ( I was a little off but not by much.)  I was also asked that year to describe the best day of my life.  I chose the day my niece Emily was born.  I was 5 years old when she was born and I vividly remember wanting to spend every second with her.  The joy I received from watching my nieces and nephews grow up made me look so forward to the day I'd have my own children.  
I am on this amazing journey with my husband David, who may just be the best dad ever.  Looking forward to the ride!


*Shout out to my mom for saving these 1st grade reports, what a special treasure to have!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs